Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Two items maybe

 but wise women or people for that matter speak of phases.







Nothing really to do with any saudade, simply that when one phase ends - having ones personal backscratching human, and heck you miss them if you are having a phase of an itchy back, I thought it rather apt that just a few months later quite simply the most perfect exact-fit backscratcher was provided in my hills by  mother nature herself.

I couldn't take this to the grave with me, but saudade is making sure that last wishes are recalled - It's so good a tool, you want to pass it down to any descendent because it is simply so good - how could the base of the horn be quite at such a perfect angle for best grip leading to maximum scratching power. Almost as if the fairies left it. 


But then phases of scratching pass too...


The other item, well this can be my 'will' after all. There will be nothing controversial. Everything here absolutely saintly.